My life took a couple of U-turns last week. Some good and some not so good. I will post about it a couple of months later, its sensitive right now. If you know what I mean.
There have been some unrelated awesome things happening too. For instance :
1. I started learning French from Rosetta Stone video-audio tutorials. The course is beautifully designed. It shows us pictures and simultaneously the words associated with those pictures. Just like when we were kids and learning our primary language.
Look at the picture of an apple and say A-P-P-L-E. That was English.
Now look at the picture of an apple and say P-O-M-M-E. That is French. Simple.
I love this integrated approach. Especially when it asks me to say things, and approves with a green blinking button. Feels like several mini-achievements. 🙂 Try it, I highly recommend it.
2. Ketki introduced me to the amazing world of Infographics. They are super easy and look wonderful. Like a professional. And websites like Piktochart, Easel-ly make it very user-friendly. I have been thinking about all the possible illustrations that can be used in the blog. They are innumerable. So many, that I even dream about them.
Spoiler alert of the book : I am very happy Jofferey is dead, but Ygritte too? Thats very sad. You know nothing Jon Snow!
4. I found this eye-catching recipe for Sprinkles cookies. Very easy to put together and bake. And they look like show-stoppers. Found them incredibly handy to impress mother-in-law’s Yoga class friends. 🙂
Go on, bake a fresh batch!
Chocolate Sprinkles cookies recipe
Makes : 2 dozen cookies Total Time Taken : 30 minutes
What you will need :
- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter (about 100 gms)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate sprinkles
- a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter